Friday, December 29, 2006

Christmas Updates...

ok so I havent blogged in a long time due to not having pics but I got my camera with my christmas pictures back yesterday so here I am updating all of you.. well who ever reads this..lol

So christmas eve Trinity and I made cookies for Santa. I know he likes sugar cookies but since I was a bit late getting them. we made the next best thing.. CHOCOLATE CHIP!!! Trinity had soo much fun! even though she was sooo sick :( she managed to take some of the chips "dots" out of Santas cookies cause supposively she likes them and he doesnt. She was just looking out for him.. :)









And here is the finished product. she had a BLAST!
and yes we left a FEW for Santa and a tall glass of milk! When we woke up the next morning the first thing Trin did was to see if the cookies were gone and the milk and she was like SANTA WAS HERE MOMMA and then she saw the PRESENTS!! and WOW was she sooo excited. she was a little upset she wasnt awake when he came by but we told her he said hello and wanted her to have these gifts for being so good through out the year~ I am so proud of my little girl! she is getting soo big :(



1 loves:

Unknown said...

Did ya'll save any of those LOL??